Post 5 - A photograph and its story

Ok, this photo is very beloved to my, because I don’t have many memories of that time. And this photo bring me some memories to attach on.

This photo is around 2009, in my grandmother house, where my parents live on to in that period.
Maybe is a weekend, and spring season, the greenleafs in background told me that.
My clothes is all clean and sharp, my tennis look new also, so that told me, that I stay with my parents for a time, and not live in Santiago.
By the way, my grandma´ house is near of Putaendo, in the province of San Felipe, Valparaiso Region.
For my face, I think a have a hangover, in that time a drink a lot, in all that time period until no so many years ago.
But still is a loved one picture because remember who I was and road that follow to be what I become today.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 8 - A subject you enjoyed studying this term

Post 3 - What's your favourite piece of technology?