Post 1 - My Autobiography


I was born in Los Andes, Chile, a very close city to Andes mountains and Los Libertadores Cross.
I have two brothers and a sister, I am the oldest brother, but we born in row a year after a year, so the age difference is very short.
My fathers are from Los Andes city to, they married when they have only twenty three years old. A thing in this time not pass so often.
A have a very pacefully childhood, the primary school was good, not big problems, the time was just pass playing with my brothers, my cousins, visiting my grandfathers, travel by Chile with parents in the summers, so was a very cool childhood.
In my adolescence the thing become more trouble full, the transition from childhood was very gnarly. The fast changes in a fast world sometimes are not a good combination.
So pass this time, I become more mature, with more perspective and more a easy going person.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 8 - A subject you enjoyed studying this term

Post 3 - What's your favourite piece of technology?