Post 3 - What's your favourite piece of technology?





Well, my favourite piece of technology, amongst all the pieces that still appearing, is the cellphone.

I think is a more love & hate relationship, but honestly still my favourite.

i received my first one around secundary school time, and was a reused cellphone by my father or sister i think.

Is was weird because i only used to receive calls, in that time a dont have any money to put in, so i dont used a lot.

was a cellphone only for calls and messages, just that, very far away of the actual smartphones.

but when the smartphones appears, my relationship with the cellphones change a lot, because the internet, and the social media apps.

i love the social media apps, and i hated to, but always reconciliated.

I don’t imagine don’t have a cellphone actually, is a very useful tool to work and entertaining.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 8 - A subject you enjoyed studying this term